- About Us
- Press Releases
- Colorado BioScience Association Winter Newsletter
- Colorado Engineering Firms Win NASA Grant
- Colorado Engineering Firms Win NASA Phase II Grant
- Medical Device Daily reports
- Micromolding Spurs Space Age Innovation
- NIH Funds Research at Quest
- Quest Published in NASA Tech Briefs April 2009
- Quest Receives Industrial Appreciation Award
- Quest is Awarded $1,000,000 by the National Institutes of Health
- Quest teams with Phillips Plastics
- Sample Programs
- Our Team
- Markets Served
- Our Process
- Contact Us
Medical Device Daily Reports on Quest at BioWest 2007
December 1, 2007
The state already has one of the better foundations to further grow these pillars, particular in the bio/healthcare/med-tech category. Its 400 companies in these areas provide 16,000 jobs, Ritter reported, those jobs providing an average salary of $70,000 a year (doing the math, that’s $1.12 billion), and adding new companies in these categories at the rate of 30 every year.
A selection of those companies provided interesting exhibitor viewing and conversation at BioWest 2007.
Along with the exhibiting device firms, just as interesting were companies putting their primary emphasis on services to assist emerging biotechs and med-techs, among these BeamOne (Denver) and Quest Product Development (Wheat Ridge).